- Wecin big number quartz watch for both men and women.
- Four big Arabic numeral scales display on the case to show the time.
- 3 slim hands indicate the second, minute and hour.
- Just pull out the crown at the flank to adjust time.
- Multiple bright colors straps are offered for you to choose, there must be one color that is suitable for you.
- With flower pattern in the dial, adding charm for your watch.
- Alloy case, stainless steel back cover, and mineral glass mirror, strong and sturdy in structure.
- PU leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- Life water resistant, can do daily activities while wearing it.
- Good gift for your friends or yourself.
People: Unisex table
Watch style: Fashion
Shape of the dial: Round
Movement type: Quartz watch
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloys
Band material: PU leather
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water resistance: Life water resistant
The dial thickness: 0.8 cm / 0.31 inches
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 2 cm / 0.79 inches
Wearable length: 18 - 22 cm / 7.09 - 8.66 inches
Package weight: 0.061 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 24 x 4 x 0.8 cm / 9.43 x 1.57 x 0.31 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25 x 5 x 1.8 cm / 9.83 x 1.97 x 0.71 inches
Package contents: 1 x Wecin Unisex Quartz Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break.irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.