The Skmei 1029 military LED watch, an amazing chronograph watch with week, date, alarm, back-light function. Take your time to learn this complicated watch and then you'll find it is the crystallization of wisdom and sincerity.
- LED personalized sports watch, amazing looking, suitable for many occasions, designed for men.
- Equipped with time mode, night mode, date mode, week mode, alarm mode and stopwatch mode.
- With night mode, can see time clearly in the dark with the back-light.
- With alarm, it can call you to get up in the morning.
- Shookproof design, can wear to do outdoor sports.
- PU band and highly transparent resin watch mirror, smooth to wear and sturdy in structure.
- 5ATM water resistant, it can be used for outdoor sports and water sports.
- Give you precise time at anytime and anywhere.
- It is also a good gift for you, sweetheart and your friends.
People: Unisex table
Watch style: Military, Outdoor Sports, LED
Available color: Red, Green, Blue
Shape of the dial: Round
Movement type: Double-movtz
Display type: Analog-Digital
Case material: PC
Band material: Rubber
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Water Resistance: 50 meters
The dial thickness: 1.8 cm / 0.7 inches
The dial diameter: 5.0 cm / 2.0 inches
The band width: 2.2 cm / 0.9 inches
Wearable Length:: 17 - 23.8 cm / 6.69 - 9.37 inches
Product weight: 0.136 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 26 x 5.0 x 1.8 cm / 10.2 x 2.0 x 0.7 inches
Package contents: 1 x Skmei 1029 Watch
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break.irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.