Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint is developed for students and artists that need quality at outstanding value.
Each color is uniquely formulated to bring out the maximum brilliance and clarity of the individual pigment.
Basics Acrylic Paint is a heavy body acrylic with a buttery consistency for easy blending.
Their heavy viscosity allows for thick, oil-like painting, retaining peaks and brush marks. They dry to a satin-matte finish, eliminating surface glare.
It is ideal for learning color theory and color mixing and is intermixable with all Liquitex Professional Acrylic Colors and Mediums.
Basics can be used for a variety of techniques from watercolor, airbrush, and printmaking, to thick applications that simulate oil paint. When dry, these acrylic paints are permanent, water-resistant, and flexible.
- Assortment of popular Liquitex colors
- Thick, creamy with satin finish; Good pigment load
- Contents: 48 x 22ml tubes
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use