1. CAT 5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve 30 meters long distance transmission
2. Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
3. Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable
4. Support full 3D pass through
5. Support 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel(4.95Gbps all channel) bandwidth
6. Support HDCP
7. Support unccompressed audio such as LPCM
8. Support compressed audio such as DTS digital, Dolby Digital.
1.Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
2.Output Video: HDMI
3.HDMI Input/Output Connector: Type A 19 pin
4.Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165MHz@50/60Hz
5.Out Resolutions: 480-1080i@50&60Hz/480-1080p@50&60Hz
6.Dimension: Approx.5.4 X 3.7 X 2.2cm(L X W X H)
7.Net Weight: 94g.
8.Operating Temperature: O °C to + 70°C
9.Power Supply: No power need
You Need to Use High Quality Pure Copper Networking Cables to Make This Product Work.