1. Before using the teapot, please add water in it and boil it, then pour out the water.
2. When making tea, the water temperature is preferred at 70-80 centigrade (cooled down
from boiling water). Generally the first time brew of tea is advised to be poured away.
3. After using it, the water remaining in the teapot needs to be poured out, and water
stains need to be sponged away with soft cloth to avoid rusting. Also, the water inside the
teapot shall not stay overnight.
4. Tea net should be washed and cleaned with soft brush after making tea. (You had better
use different teapots for different kinds of tea to avoid taint of odor, such as black tea,
5. While using the teapot, there might be a little ?rust? remaining on the interior
surface, which is the chemical reactant resulting from the chemical reaction between tea
and iron. It is harmless to man. The ?rust? can be wiped away by soft brush or soft cloth
with a little vegetable oil, or cleaned by tea bag and tea leaf. Thus the pot can be used
6. While boiling the water or making tea, the volume of water is preferred at 80% of the
volume of the teapot so as to prevent water from splashing.
Warm tips: the bottom of teapot is too hot to directly touch the tea tray after boiling
water, thus towel of teapot or tea cloth is needed to separate the bottom and the tray. The
water to be boiled should not be too cold in order to protect the iron teapot.
Size: about 800ml